Saturday, March 5, 2011

Leslie Kean on MSNBC talks about IUFOC2011

I like the fact that Ms. Kean is able to talk about UFOs in a way where the reporter takes her seriously. Personally, I don't like the part where the reporter asks about "the absurd" parts of the conference.  I was a bit surprised that Ms. Kean did not give any credibility to the people who say they've been abducted.  I assumed she did support that side of it.  However, I can understand why she did it.  She even said it was to give credibility to just UFOs.  It was also pretty cool when she said that the reason there is not much "concrete evidence" is because of the fact that the government won't discuss this topic.

3 comments:

  1. Very interesting. She was very conservative in her discussion but on this topic I can see where you would have to be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so involved with UFO conferences yet she 's sounding like a non-believer.What could she possibly say in her book about the subject when she has no concrete evidence.Especially to those of us who have the evidence,experiences and pictures to prove E.T. life and our envolvement with them.When i did try to share my evidence with people like her and the organizations, MUFON they just ignore and cover it up and dont report it.It's called coverup.She's just there to cause doubt(a form of coverup).I have no doubt.Talk to me if you want the evidence and the facts.ALIENS are real and i have picture proof and MORE I challenge anyone to investigate what i have...NO more lies ,no more games

    ReplyDelete