Sunday, February 20, 2011

About: Stan Romanek

In just a few days the conference will begin. Unfortunately, I will not be able to attend the first day. I'm flying in the first day and am leaving on the last day, Sunday.

For full details of the conference, you can go to www.ufocongress.com.

I'm very excited because this will be the first time I've ever done anything like this. I've only been interested in this subject for the past 1.5 year or so. I listen to a weekly podcast called "Open Minds Radio" and they're the ones who are kind of putting it all together. So, I decided to take the plunge. I'm sure it's going to be a blast.

There will be many speakers there but I'm very much looking forward to meeting Stan Romanek. He wrote a book about his experiences called "Messages: The World's Most Documented UFO Case". It's a great book that talks about how he has been abducted and has met the children that have been produced from him. He also shows you how much evidence he has collected over time. Another big deal is that he apparently has some covert human group taliing him all the time. They do things like bug his phones, listen in on conversations, and he was even attacked by a couple of them once.

Stan is the guy who became famous for a video he posted on YouTube of a grey alien sticking its head up into the window to peek into his house. He named this visitor BOO as in peek-a-boo. Here's the video. Check it out.

I have personally spoken with Stan's wife, Lisa and I can say that she seems very genuine and always talks about how very scary all of that stuff is to her. There was one time when I was listening to Stan do an interview on Open Minds and someone interrupted on the phone line and said "You need to learn to keep your mouth shut!". I gotta tell ya... it was a little scary. Now, ANYONE could have planned that and done it. But I immediately emailed Lisa and asked her about that and here's what she had to say
Lisa Romanek:
First "the voice" I don't know what the heck was going on with that, did you listen online like I did, or radio? On line we could hear all of the backstage chatter, and at first I thought someone was just being silly, and acidentally came across the air. It is hard to say, but I must explain a few things. We have for many years gotten calls exactly like that threatening to kill my kids and Stan's daughter as well, that something bad will happen ( that our dead bodies will be found in the desert) etc. if Stan does not shut up. We take them seriously, but...at he same time ignore them as empty, idle threats. This voice has called us on many occasions with these same threats, as if it is a pre-recorded harrassment. Also the "Audrey" calls are strange, some I think are ET, some Government (good guys who try to secretly help us) others are government (bad guys who use the voice to confuse, create stress and chaos and fear!) It gets really complicated and confusing trying to figure out who, what, and why these calls come in. At times, these calls are made from 000-000-0000 numbers,restricted, unknown ... other times they will come in from our friend Victoria's number and it is Heidi...Don...Rick...or someone else, it is really weird and Victoria is not even on the phone. Or from any on of our friend's phones, and everyone is connected within a minute of the call being answered, like a 5 way call of some kind, and "Audrey" has a message to share with the group!!! I know it sounds crazy, but it happens often. I wigged out oo when I heard it, and ran to Stan's office to check on him, when the phone line went down. He was already re-connected to the show by the time I got there. As for the ho-hum reaction from Alejandro, ha ha , he has been around for a few years, and like me is just used to these things happening, so we do not react as others do..."normally" if you will. I have become so used to these things, UFO's and abductions that I remain very calm now, it is like a job that I dislike and I have to do at 3 am, wether I want to or not. (does that make sense?) de-sensitized...
Stan has picture after picture of anomolous things like UFOs in the sky that were following him, an alien's face in a camera that was stolen then showed up out of nowhere. Stan calls all of this stuff "High Strangeness". Heck, he even has a picture of an implant that he was able to remove on his own. It later made a high-pitched noise then exploded the test tube it was in. Amazing Stuff.

I can't wait to hear what Stan has to say this week! I want an update!

No comments:

Post a Comment