Monday, February 28, 2011

UFO Kook Conference

Something I want to speak toward is the type of people at the conference. This being my first time, I had no idea what to expect. One of the things that went through my head was "what are the people going to be like at a UFO conference?". I think that's a valid question, right? Kooks or no kooks?  Also, I wanted to let others who don't go to these things know what the people are like so that they can see for their selves.

Well, I have to say that 99.9% of the people I saw and met were completely normal and actually very nice. NO KOOKS.  :)  Personally, I felt honored at one point to be around so many nice people who were so open-minded and believed in something so incredible. This was around the last night that I was there at the banquet.

So, if you think people who go to UFO Conference are all crazy and crazy-looking, see for yourself.





Kathleen Marden & Stanton Friedman(Nuclear Physicist)


MUFON Rep

Me & Nancy Talbot








Stan & Lisa Romanek
Douser Dan(one of the vendor's who was really cool. Played the flute).

No comments:

Post a Comment